Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (RNO)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop methods to monitor RNO project progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Manage and coordinate RNO project budget and resource allocation
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects
- Support Technical Manager on all RNO quotations/bids.
- End to end quality RNO project delivery and PO closure
- Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal DT Teams and external-3Ps)
- Manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input in performance evaluation of all DT teams and 3Ps
- Lead planning and implementation of RNO projects
- Facilitate the definition of RNO project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving project delivery
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Technical Project Manager:
- Project Plan and Progress Report.
- PO closure i.e. print supporting documents, signed acceptance and pre-process acceptance.
- Project Budget and Fund request.
- Monthly team and 3P performance evaluation report.
- Project Resource Utilization Report.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years of increasingly RNO experience, including experience successfully managing various RNO projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.