AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success. In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy, we now have vacancies for the following roles in our Abuja office and our newly opened Akure office.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Set up scheduling maintenance programme and pursue greater cost efficiency.
- Ensure that technicians are aware of procedure
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools/equipment and other materials
- Monitor and review work flow and work orders to reduce delay
- Ensures safety of technicians
- Ensure proper arrangement, orderliness and safety of the truck park
- Ensures proper parking and arrangement of truck park
- Technicians/mechanic management – Service providers
- Ensure the application of procedures to automobile repairs and maintenance
- Ability to properly make use of a diagnostic machine
- Be constantly updated on automobile technical specifications, cost of spare parts and current trends
- Own and apply in-depth knowledge of trucks/operational vehicles and maintenance techniques
- Negotiate service level Agreement and ensure the company fleet are in top shape
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchases system for all vehicles with a view to controlling cost
- To maintain vehicles in peak operating condition, Minimize downtime, maintain strict servicing time limits and negotiate priority repair schedules with service centers
Requirements & Skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Scheduling and Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to plan his work and submit report on work done
- A natural process person
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and practical experience in managing Automobile Technicians and Mechanics
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience on diesel engine, all mechanical works, electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics systems
- A minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering from a reputable university or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- A post graduate diploma in management or Masters, while not compulsory, is nevertheless an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Position as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.