Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To ensure the safe transportation of goods and products to designated locations
- To ensure the timely delivery of goods to locations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare trip reports – accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Timely delivery of goods to all locations
- Accurate documentation of each delivery
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a West African School Certificate with good defensive driving record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must reside in Lagos (preferably Lekki Axis)
- Vehicle maintenance
- Major roads within the metropolis
- Safety and precautionary measures
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.