SENRI Limited is a mobile and web-based app for Sales Automation of manufacturers and distributors. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- SENRI Limited is Japanese ICT Company. We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers, working with technical sales executives.
- Our mobile-based sales automation service, SENRI, is aiming at changing way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
- Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work
Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Generate new leads from various sources (online research, directory, reference,market search, etc.)
Build relationships with customer:
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Other Administrations
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 30 years of age.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales (Corporate Sales)
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
- Working hour: 8:30 -17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The email title shall be “Application for Corporate Sales Executive.”
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019
- Please make the title of your CV to be “(Your Name) CV”
- The following information shall be added in the email: Name, Date of the birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Final Academic Background