AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success. In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy, we now have vacancies for the following roles in our Lagos office.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driving Instructor
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and ensuring auto safety for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the students in situations that may arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- Graduates of any field
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 5 years unblemished driving experience
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult learners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title and location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th May, 2019.