Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Business Manager Job Duties
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise staff.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure compliance with licensing law, health, safety and other statutory regulations
- Ensure that the building meets health and safety standard in compliance with the law.
- Prepare property condition reports (ingoing , outgoing and periodic)
- Manage project and coordinate contract work in all location.
- Assign contractors monthly maintenance payment schedule.
- Generate weekly / monthly property status reports to management.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Responding to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with it consequences.
- Maintains property by completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and debris removal services.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of a Mall
- Manage the affairs of the maintenance team
- Control the installation, repairs and upkeep of Company properties, including machines, mechanical systems, buildings and other structures.
- Have a good aptitude in undertaking administrative task such as reporting, cost budgeting, negotiating contracts with product vendors.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
Demonstrable Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Computer literacy and familiarity with mall operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Proven working experience as a Facility Manager for a reputable Organization with not less than 2 years in Management position.
- Practical/Technical skills
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please ensure that the subject should be “Facility Manager”
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.