Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Business Manager Job Duties
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise staff.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure compliance with licensing law, health, safety and other statutory regulations
- Ensure that the building meets health and safety standard in compliance with the law.
- Prepare property condition reports (ingoing , outgoing and periodic)
- Manage project and coordinate contract work in all location.
- Assign contractors monthly maintenance payment schedule.
- Generate weekly / monthly property status reports to management.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Responding to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with it consequences.
- Maintains property by completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and debris removal services.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of a Mall
- Manage the affairs of the maintenance team
- Control the installation, repairs and upkeep of Company properties, including machines, mechanical systems, buildings and other structures.
- Have a good aptitude in undertaking administrative task such as reporting, cost budgeting, negotiating contracts with product vendors.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
Demonstrable Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Computer literacy and familiarity with mall operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Proven working experience as a Facility Manager for a reputable Organization with not less than 2 years in Management position.
- Practical/Technical skills
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please ensure that the subject should be “Facility Manager”
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!