ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, a Stockbroking Firm licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission and also a member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Our client is looking to engage the services of a financial controller for its operations.
The Finance Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate books and records
- Preparing audited financial statements
- Preparing management reports and board reports
- Preparing regulatory reports
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable tax regulations and laws
- Managing relationships with our banks, regulators and other relevant stakeholders
- First Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- ACA or ACCA qualification and registered with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN)
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS accounting principles
- Good understanding of relevant tax laws
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial modelling
- Excel skills must be above average (At the minimum, must be able to prepare FS using Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.