Stresert Services Limited – Our client is an established manufacturing company with international affiliation looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer (Manufacturing)
Job ref: LAT-19
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour and employee relations
- Analyze training needs for employee development towards the benefit of the organization at large
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Analyze data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization’s personnel policies and practices
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of an organization
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services and other related services
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- He/she will administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related
- At least a minimum of 4 years of HR experience in a manufacturing/production company
- Prior experience in HR and office administration in a unionized environment.
Salary is a minimum of N150, 000 monthly (depending on experience).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with stated years of HR experience in the manufacturing sector should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘LAT-19’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!