Swiss Credit Limited, is a fully registered Nigerian company in the financial services sector of the economy. The consumer lending sector of our economy is still at its developmental state which makes it difficult for credit lines to be extended to certain category of the population thereby leaving a wide gap, however with the very good understanding of the dynamics associated with these loan approvals by commercial banks to consumers of certain category and economic standing, Swiss Credit is strategically positioned to fill the gaps created.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Present, promote and sell services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling and storming.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- BSc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or any other related disciplines.
- Must reside on the Island environs. If you are not residing on the Island environs please don’t apply.
- Applicants that just finished their NYSC and interested to build their careers in Sales are eligible to apply.
- If you have less than 1-2 years experience in Sales and have worked in lending firm you are eligible to apply.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to deliver result and work under pressure.
- Resourcesful, networking and reliable.
- Good communication, presentation and interperspnal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Good persuasion and negiotiation skills.
Sales performance incentive/bonus, HMO and annual leave allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.