DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
What We Do:
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will leverage on existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities; generate and negotiate new contracts and income to an agreed annual target of revenue
You will be required to:
- Attend industry trade shows as required
- Be familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer
- Any other tasks and duties and responsibilities consistent with the role and also assist the senior business development officer.
- Promote business development opportunities in within and outside the state.
- Act as a sales, Business development and marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and monthly and quarterly revenue forecast that are aligned with the company’s targets.
You will need to have
- 3+ Business development, consultative sales or marketing experience.
- Experience working in the ICT industry or have little technical ICT knowlwdge.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Office.
Great if you have:
- Ability to use advanced presentation design tools.
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautiful inspiring office space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!