Splendour Hotel and Suite – A 3 Star Hotel in the heart of Ilupeju business district as one of Lagos’s finest boutique hotel boasting of 35 well-appointed luxury and full service rooms.
We require the services of suitably qualified candidates we reside around Ikeja, Maryland, Bariga, Yaba, Oshodi, Mushin, Ojota and its environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier/Duty Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- He /She typically handle the security, customer service and some management concerns of an organization. Industries in which they operate include hotels, stores, Food and Beverages, Housekeeping and Pool.
- These managers oversee the maintenance and overall safety procedures of the premise while on duty or when HOD’S are not around.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues
- Oversee security of the facility
- He/She, you are responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- He/She will also be required to ensure that all operational, quality, and administrative functions are carried out properly while HOD’S have left.
- Handle cash; act as Cashier, who collects sales money from guest. all payment to him/her
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Uphold and enforce company policies
What Are We Looking For?
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends ( both morning and Night duty)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- IT proficiency
- We are looking for a Duty Manager to oversee facilities, security and customer service.
- Duty Manager Responsibilities include overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues and improvements.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all operations flow smoothly and help us meet our company goals.
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Admin, with experience in position above.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with good qualification in the field area
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Submit by hand to:
1, Adefowope Street,
Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju.
Obanikoro – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.
Note: All applicants must have adequate hospitality industry experience. Only candidate who reside around Ikeja, Maryland, Bariga, Yaba, Oshodi, Mushin, Ojota and its environment will be considered.