Job Title: Photographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting Line: Business DeveloperPurpose
A brief overview of the role:
- The objective of this role is to identify, create, develop and implement unique quality image and product photography.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product and fashion photography
- Work closely with the Social Media and Content personnel in creating successful social media content
- Attend events– capturing for post on a range of social media platforms
- Image creation banners for the eCommerce site
- Photo editing
- Maintain general tidiness of studio
Name the regular contacts and relationships this position will develop which have impact on the performance of this position:
- Business Developer- Internal
- PR/Content Creator- Internal
- Graphics Designer- Internal
- Digital Marketer Internal
What specific knowledge/experience/qualifications are required for this role:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Visual Arts or any related course(s)
- 1 year working experience with at least 4-6 months in photography and photo editing.
- Proven work experience in model photography is essential.
Knowledge (include technical knowledge):
- Fashion photography
- Ecommerce product photography
- Highly internet savvy
- Image editing
- Composition, design and technical and editing ability
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, IT and marketing skills
- Attention to detail
Personal characteristics/behaviours strongly desired for this role:
- Positive attitude
- Task closers
- Task ownership mentality
- Young at heart
- A go-getter & action oriented
Job Title: Videographer/Video Editor JD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re seeking a talented videographer to produce campaign, product, and promotional videos as well as create compelling graphics content for website and social platforms.
- You must have a knack for translating technical concepts into bite size videos. You’ll work on every aspect of production from concept to final edit, and should be able to develop unique video styles.
- Create graphic and web designs consistent with the brand’s creative direction.
- Create campaign, promotional, product, and internal videos that clearly tell a desired story or communicate a message to a specific audience
- Combine various mediums (such as video, screen capture, slides, audio, graphics, pictures) to create final products
- Write scripts, set up lighting, shoot interviews, and edit final cuts
- Execute projects with high-quality production value
- Interact with colleagues across the company to collaborate on projects
- Learn the products inside and out to be able to translate them into meaningful videos
- Maintain studio and equipment in good condition by identifying any issues and getting them resolved.
- Complete product shoot schedules as per expected SLAs required
- 2+ years of experience working professionally in video production
- Knowledge of video cameras, lighting, audio equipment, and video streaming technology
- Advanced Knowledge of the Adobe Premiere
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Creative and artistic with good storytelling abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Able to organize and manage projects
- Work independently
- Creative problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Camtasia, Photoshop & Illustrator, HTML & CSS, motion graphics, familiarity with mac
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a brief introduction of yourself to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2019.