Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
- Partner with Sales & Marketing teams to create and implement strategies to drive the sales pipeline and meet revenue goals, for target geographies across Nigeria
- Create integrated Trade (Channel) marketing programs utilizing local market insights and sales input to ensure relevance in key geographies, to maximize sell-through
- Be the expert in Trade (Channel) Marketing strategy development and effective execution to timelines
- Directly engage with external Partner (customer) Accounts, to build long-term relationships, across retail, online, and B2B (wholesale and distributor) business
- Lead Trade Marketing in co-ordinating mini-campaigns, supporting product launches and seasonal business needs.
- Facilitate and enhance the Sales Team’s efforts in driving incentive programs and ensure successfully executed channel marketing activations
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Digital and Creative teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channel partner activities
- Connect with Marketing team to support key projects including events, promotional activities and trade shows as required
- Gradate or Post graduate qualification in Social Sciences
- 3-5 years of work experience in a consumer goods environment
- Experience in FMCG & Pharma industry would be an advantage!
- Some sales experience would be an advantage
- Trade or Customer Marketing experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Understanding of retail & wholesale trade
- Commercial thinking to inform trade opportunities and investment choices
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Territory Manager – Sales Operations
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan-Oyo and Kano
- We are looking for passionate Territory Managers, people who value building from the scratch to manage our client’s day-to-day sales operations of assigned territory including all assets within the territory.
- Provide leadership support to Center Operations Officers in a designated territory to ensure customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) is met
- Monitor SLA performance against target for assigned territory
- Manage all territory activities to ensure delivery of excellent sales and customer service support to customers
- Responsible for developing Center Operations Officers, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications
- Effectively control expenses and assigned assets within the territory
- Grow sales revenue and margins within the assigned territory
- Responsible for the entire sales Channel of the assigned territory
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities of all centers within assigned territory
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the business
- Meet quarterly sales goals per center while expanding Cars45 business in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to expand business within the territory
- Perform detailed feedback on all center experiences and learnings to senior leadership to help deepen the company’s understanding of business opportunities within the territory
- Tightly manage the Center Operations Officers to maximize sales and ensure full compliance with client’s policies
- B.Sc. in a Commercial related field- Marketing / Business
- 5-10 years’ of quality work experience in sales and/or business management with excellent sales and customer service experience
- Experience managing teams & growing sales quota
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Management/ Sales / or related disciplines
- Relevant certifications and/or memberships desired
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/centers across Nigeria
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicate your preferred state in the subject title.
Do include the following information for quick processing:
- Updated CV
- Salary Expectation
- Current Salary of last job
- Availability period
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!