First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client is a highly reputable Hospital with an outstanding track record. Due to a significant expansion of its operations within Lagos, Nigeria, they are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department; using chart mark-off procedures; facilitating chart location activities.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements standards.
- Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Productivity, Thoroughness, Coordination, Deadline-Oriented, Internal Communications, Reporting Skills.
- Three or more years of Hospital experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- We are seeking the right talents to fill the role of a Medical Laboratory Technician due to a significant expansion of its operations within Lagos, Nigeria
- Collection and sorting of samples
- Carrying out diagnostic experiments on samples
- Collation and distribution of results to appropriate persons
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications for their disciplines from recognized institutions.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.