BSS Career Development Centre – a study center accredited by CIBN, CPN urgently requires an experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ICAN, CIS & CIBN Instructor/Lecturer
Job Type: Per-time (Saturdays and Sundays)
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning, assessment and subject leadership;
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process;
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers;
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Career Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs;
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc or HND in any Banking/Accounting related course or equivalent and must by accredited by CIBN, CIS and/or ICAN.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage the courses effectively;
- Interpersonal skills and team work;
- Ability to manage the students effectively.
- Professional qualified Chartered Accountant or Chartered Banker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Prepared to work with college policies;
- 2–5 years teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Human Resources Officer,
BSS Career Development Centre,
7 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere,
Application Deadline 1st July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified and knowledgeable candidates on this field should apply.