At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Associate
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt
Reports to: District Manager
- Bancassurance is a relationship between a bank and an insurance company aimed at offering insurance products or insurance benefits to the bank’s customers.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business retention activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
- Successful candidates (Bancassurance Associates) will be posted to various branches of the partner banks in locations closest to them.
- You shall be expected to engage interested customers by largely cross-selling insurance products, making sure new/old clients get their certificate on time and following up on claims if any.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Solicits new clients and also cross-sell Insurance products to the bank’s customers.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the District Manager or the Group Head.
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Experience must be in either Sales or Customer Service
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th July, 2019.