Pinnah Foods Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all floor staff.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Continuous training, development and motivation of team members.
- Ensure compliance of team members with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding floor staff and ensure prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations in line with company policy.
- Assist the restaurant manager in assigning duties, responsibilities, and work stations to team members in accordance with work requirements to ensure the smooth running of each shift.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Minimize wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources during each shift (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Ensure that all serving or display equipments are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Ensure that ALL items received from the kitchen meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Reporting any faulty or damaged equipment, furniture or fittings to the restaurant manager.
- Assists and supports the restaurant manager in the calculation of daily food cost, stock reports and sales reports and other administrative tasks.
- Ensure that the restaurant maintains a high level of hygiene and is cleaned in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation standards”.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Providing daily sales, inventory, food cost and other ad-hoc reports.
- Champions and ensures compliance of all team members with “LSWLT” and the “Order taking Process” during each shift.
- Responsible for ensuring stocking levels for all products and disposables are at par with required levels to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Must lead by example and ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing five star level of customer service to all customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess at the minimum SSCE certificate (OND preferable).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- At least 1 years experience in a restaurant chain (preferably a global brand) in a similar role.
- Must be at least 24 years old
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- The ability to motivate, manage and lead a team
- Energy and stamina.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Ensure the verification and reconciliation of all sales (cash, card and bank transfers) into the company’s accounts.
- Ensure that weekly bank reconciliation is carried out for all company accounts.
- Accounts receivable management – chasing up on debtors to ensure that all debts are settled in line with the company’s credit terms.
- Remittance of tax liabilities and pensions to respective authorities.
- Provide assistance to the audit & compliance dept with stock count as and when required.
- Ensure the smooth running of functions that pertain to the accounts department.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly financial and management reports.
- Posting to the accounting system and ensure the timely and accurate posting of all transactions.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting records and information.
- Monthly stock valuation.
- Maintenance of all items posted unto the accounting system (vendors, supplier invoices, cash receipts and payments).
- Accruals and pre-payments processing.
- Updating & reconciliation of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items such as stocks, debtors, creditors and long term liabilities.
- Assist & provide external auditors with financial information required for annual audit.
- Ensure the timely reimbursement of petty cash to the outlets, in line with company policy as and when due.
- Ensure payments owed to vendors are uploaded to the payment portal as and when due.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.