eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- We are looking for a Developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics
- he Android Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications
- The primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year experience in mobile/android software development
- Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Android, Ionic, or React native or similar hybrid platforms.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- Qualification: A Degree in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- Experience: At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Skills: Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required, Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A degree in computer science, information science, engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2019.
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
- The Software Developer will develop new applications, managing and updating company websites.
- He/she will manage a team of software developers.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related filed is required.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years proven professional experience in software development.
- Skills: Expert level skills in Web software development, IT architecture and systems planning.
Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2019.
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team. S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage..
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- The Software project assistant will support the Software project manager in ensuring excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc.
- To drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirement. Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- We require a minimum of 6 months working experience as a project assistant. Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Past software development experience is an added advantage.
Application Deadline 1st September, 2019.
Job Title: Data Manager
- The Data Manager will oversee the development and use of data systems.
- He/she will discover efficient ways to organize and store data with attention to accuracy, completeness, efficiency, security and confidentiality.
- His/her focus will be managing the company data to ensure security of data related to, and belonging to the organization and implement systems to offer efficient analysis, storage and documentation of the organization’s records.
- He/she will also reduce cost by identifying bad data practices and replacing them with enforceable policies that encourage improved practices.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related degree with sufficient data concepts.
- Must have at least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of databases (PostgresSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Very high knowledge of data preparation tools such as Google Bigtable, Microsoft PowerBI, Google Cloud Data Prep, Google Big Query, Spreadsheets etc.
- Must be an excel power user.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.