Consolidated Contractors International Company is a leading diversified company carrying out construction, engineering, procurement, development and investment activities internationally. We are committed to providing reliable, amicable, and professional service to our valuable clients, and to being supportive to local businesses and social activities, being friendly to the environment as well as being proactive in the socio-economic environments within which we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Contract Manager for an expected Mechanical LNG Project in Bonny Island, River State, Nigeria
The Contract Manager should:
- Be able to lead a multinational team and demonstrate good teamwork skills
- Preferably have experience of working in African countries
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be Degree qualified in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Law or other relevant field
- Have obtained chartered status, preferably with a relevant post graduate qualification
- Have 20 years’ minimum experience in similar roles
- Have previous oil and gas experience or be able to demonstrate exposure in a relevant field
- Be contractually and commercially astute
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All candidates should submit their CVs along with the application for the job in order to consider their candidacy (we need to evaluate their detailed past experience).