S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners. We believe that if our processes (tutoring, teaching, modelling, coaching, training, counselling, etc) are well structured and implemented, we will produce great minds, expert thinkers, solution-driven personnel, who will take the world by storm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Literature-In-English Teacher
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Literatue in English.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) Or BA/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE in English or any other related discipline.
- With minimun of 2 – 3 years teaching experience.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant subject(s) will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position as title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.