Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable Radio Station with Head office in Lagos requires seasoned professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Marketing Executive
- Managing individual and marketing target to achieve goals.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Keeping the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross check
- Visiting and networking with a range of stakeholders including cash/credit customers, and partner organizations.
- Communication with target audience and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing such adverts on our station.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Marketing and securing sponsorship for in-house programme.
- Competent in writing of proposals.
- Must be a registered member of APCON
- A pleasant personality, a good team player, excellent communication skills with good knowledge of radio broadcasting business environment.
- Must not be less than 25 years old.
- A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Working Experience in a Media Agency would also be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates must have minimum of 5 years post graduation experience in a Radio/Television station or Media Agencies.
- Must have good relationship with major Media Agencies in Lagos and also possesses great skill in direct marketing i.e cash businesses.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only (Please ensure CV is in MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using the “Media Marketing Executive” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.