CMC Investment – A leading player in the maritime industry with interest in the provision of high quality seafood’s under the best hygienic condition, meeting regulatory standards is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Comprehensive knowledge of food production and processing.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of computer and Microsoft office packages.
- Highly erudite in food quality evaluation.
- Have good business acumen.
- Experience in liaising with regulatory agencies such as (SON, NAFDAC, MAN, FDF) etc.
- Minimum of HND/BSc certificate in Food Tech, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Fisheries etc.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as a Quality Control Officer in a well-structured food processing company.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.