OutsideIn HR Limited – Our client, a Property Transaction Company urgently needs the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research/Strategy Analyst
- This role is responsible for conducting macroeconomic and property market research and analysis. This position provides research information to strategy and other units within the organization.
- Builds and maintains working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as appraisers, brokers, agents and research professionals.
- Identifies opportune moments to sell current property and researching new areas to invest in.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities and producing clear summaries to enable decision making.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analysing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to determine clients position in the marketplace.
- Monitors and analyzes key demographic and economic trends in the geographic market, as well as report the key developments to managers and team member in the property business.
- Prepares weekly or monthly reports/meetings for management to keep superiors/team members updated with the developments in the industry.
- Gather and develop inputs for the review and development of Corporate Strategy and Operational plans
- Monitor and draft periodic reports on the implementation of strategic initiatives;
- Conduct regular customer and competitor benchmark analysis for the business units within the Company;
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationship within the Organization and groups and to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to our business.
- Provide regular updates on industry trends, both local and global;
- Manage the all meetings and monitor implementation of discuss
- Ability to write effectively and in large volumes.
- Prior experience using analytical tools to model the economics of prospective real estate investments.
- Expert understanding of economic theory and principals and their application to the real estate industry.
- Expert MS Office skills (demonstrable ability to build and manipulate financial models).
- Dynamic professional.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter but able to work in a team environment Integrity
- B.Sc/BA in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or in related field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years professional working experience
- Strong financial/accounting skills
- Strong analytical skill, data-driven and detail oriented with Strong IT Skills
- A strategic thinker and self-starter.
- Polished presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortable talking and presenting to others, at all levels, about market conditions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!