West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first green field container terminals to be built in Nigeria under public private partnershipWACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers StateWe have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria and Rivers state to the worldThis has been possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Risk & Control Manager
Location: Onne, Rivers State
- Perform risk management and fraud prevention and investigations
- Identify high risk areas & processes for leakages and establish methods for detection, measurement & monitoring
- Coordinate internal and external auditing activities
- Other tasks as may be delegated
- Assess risks, review and assist in the development of policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance around the processes assigned
- Plan and execute internal control reviews through peer reviews and any other assessments by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing the scope and objectives around the processes assigned
- Assess compliance with all applicable regulations by ensuring that the controls in place cover the risks assessed by the regulators around the processes assigned
- Closely monitor internal controls around the following processes assigned: Procure to Pay, Sales to Collect, IT & Network, Legal & Corporate Governance
- Participate or organize periodic meetings with risk function, revenue assurance and process managersThe objective is to coordinate internal control activities with other functions, share information and create synergies to reinforce internal control
We are looking for:
- Should be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Should possess good networking, interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
- Should be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in related discipline
- Must be a Qualified (Chartered) Accountant or Finance Professional
- Must have Revenue Assurance, Internal Control and Risk related experience
- Must have good understanding and working knowledge of accounting specific software (preferably IFS)Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs, specifically EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Must be very good at report presentation using high-tech visuals
- Requires a minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Must possess leadership skills
An exciting career opportunity which will give you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.