Nampak Nigeria Limited, a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Must be energetic, Self-Motivated with good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a Standard Manufacturing Organization.
- Must be Computer literate, hardworking, honest and willing to work under pressure.
- Ability to go the “extra mile” in order to achieve results will be welcomed.
- Must be at within the Ages of 30 – 42 years.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing.
- Membership of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline, including good Management, relationship & Communication Skills with possession of excellent IT Skills.
- Must have excellent Communication, strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills including excellent Presentation & Reporting Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV to the Company’s e-mail address: Nampaknigeriamail@nampak.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba,
PMB 21588, Ikeja,
Application Deadline 9th July, 2019.