AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Automation Specialist
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of automation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
The specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduate with over 1 years experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering
- B.Sc/BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Upwards 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.