A foremost private Aviation Airline in Lagos State requires the services of brilliant and experienced personnel for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- At least two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Must live within Ikeja axis
- Available to start work immediately
Job Title: Technical Store Officer
- The Store Officer is responsible to the Chief Engineer for the security and functioning of the stores under his control and the discipline of his/her staff
- He is also responsible for the maintenance of all bonded and quarantine stores record, ensuring that all items in his/her charge are handled and catalogued in accordance with the stores inspection procedures.
In particular, the store officer is responsible for:
- The appropriate storage facilities for the parts, tools, equipment and materials kept within the company main and flammable stores ensuring appropriate storage and labeling as well as the implementation of company procedures.
- Store keeping personnel administration and scheduling of stores personnel duty
- Cost effective market oriented materials procurement, taking account of customer and company requirements.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing materials/invoices.
- Monitoring of material movements and the issuing of spare parts, materials etc and contract related booking of the same.
- Ensuring that all materials and products are subjected to incoming inspection and the implementation of shelf limited product survey.
- Preparing the list of contractors, subcontractors and suppliers and follow-up on product suppliers liability.
- Ensuring that necessary steps are taken on current parts in stock affected by Airworthiness Directives, manufactures SB’s etc as informed by the Quality and Safety Manager.
- Reviewing Supplier/Contractor performances and recommending same to the Chief Engineer for blacklisting or for patronage.
- Diploma in Engineering/Sciences/Arts or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience as a certified Technical Store Officer in an Airline/AMO
- Must be meticulous and pay great attention to details
- Good negotiation skills
- Must live within Ikeja axis.
- Must be available to start work immediately.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.