Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (Micro Pension Plans)
Locations: (Gbagada, Oshodi, Yaba/Ebute Metta, Apapa, Ojota/Ketu, Somolu, Epe, Lekki, Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Ikeja, Ikorodu) Lagos, (Otta and Agbara) Ogun
- We are currently recruiting OND/HND/B.Sc graduates for a Direct Sales Agent role across different locations in Lagos & Ogun States.
- Must have a B.Sc/HND/OND and must be resident in Lagos.
- Good Sales Experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Problem solving skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to network and prospect for new clients.
N60, 000 – N70, 000 monthly with HMO/pension.
Job Title: PickUp and Drop Off Driver
- We are in need of more pick up drivers with years of driving experience for the Abule Egba/Iyana Ipaja axis in Lagos.
- They must have good knowledge of Lagos roads and ability to drive different kind of cars (Saloon, SUVs, Pick up Vehicles, etc to various desired destinations in Lagos.)
- Will be considering only those living around the
- A Minimum educational qualification of O’ Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Lagos State.
- Good years of experience as a driver (especially in Lagos State)
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Will be considering only those living around the magodo/ketu axis.
N35, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV for a walk-in interview at the address below:
4th Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba, Lagos State.
Note: Ask for Mr Arinza
Application/Interview Date 24th June, 2019. (9AM)