Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Ensure the commercial success of the allocated brands of vehicles/equipment and also identify new markets and business opportunities
- Play active part in the achievement of short-medium-long term business goals of the sales department.
- Identify or create new account/business opportunities for the organization
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain existing customer base
- Daily entry of planned calls on the online commercial application and constant deal status update on the platform
- Equip self with adequate product knowledge to gain proficiency in vehicle presentation to customers either at the showroom, customer site or at automotive events/shows
- Collaborate with the GM to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets through effective competitors research and business environment analysis
- Establish customers’ needs and selling allocated product(s) accordingly
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Organize meetings with prospective clients and making product demonstrations
- Prepare daily customer calls and follow schedule accordingly
- Proper customer credit management i.e. ensure prompt payment on all credit sales and no occurrence of bad debts
- Ensure every vehicle sold is delivered promptly and with vehicle in excellent condition
- Preparation of territory/coverage sales report on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to include; competition report, customer analysis and proposed market initiatives
- Prudent use of company assets
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Adhere strictly to companies compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
- A first degree from a reputable institution in the country
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Ability to drive would be an advantage.
- Goal Oriented
- Detailed Oriented
- Persuasive and Tenacious
- Team Work
- Compliance and ethics oriented attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Business Development/Sales Manager
Job type: Full-time
- To improve the market position and grow profit through attracting new customers and by increasing the revenue generated from existing customers.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits;
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all company products, relevant selling points and benefits;
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are followed through to conclusion;
- To ensure efficient and effective operating standards for sales administration, planning and reporting systems;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Develop strategic sales plans and strategies;
- Identify and target influential people inside the client, customer and third party organisations and build relationships with them;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Advise Managing Director of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance;
- Develop and agree targets, pricing and margins along with the Managing Director and ensure they are met by team;
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action with Managing Director to refocus efforts if targets are not being met;
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients;
- Support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Represent the company on business development and sales-related projects and meetings;
- Create client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company’s procedure;
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and being aware of and responsive to economic trends and government policies;
- Maintain relationships with all product related partners and suppliers and identifying new potential partners/suppliers, as required;
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales, with also an Online/Digital Marketing expertise. The candidate of interest should have worked in the technology space, where he/she had to work in a distribution capacity. As our solutions are highly sophisticated, we would require a candidate with a good grip on technology, and ample experience as well
- Ideal candidate should have experience in distribution of products and rendering of services from an OEM supplier and/or from the Nigerian Ecommerce industry
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a technology related field.
- MBA Preferred
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of technology related to the industry.
- Strong knowledge of local industries, employers, and business market.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, and making sales.
- Experience with managing teams to meet objectives.
- Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization.
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- The position requires a strong emphasis on the ability to listen and lead account teams
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.