Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory /Warehouse management
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position Applied for as the subject of your email.
Job Title: Driver
- An SSCE Certificate, Valid Driver’s License with 5 years experience and good knowledge of Northern roads.
- Must not be more than 40yrs of age
- Must resides in Abuja
- Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Driver’s license and SSCE result to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Submit your application at the address below:
Compovine Technologies Limited,
Suits D1 Abuja Shopping Mall,
Besides FRSC, 8 Maputo Street,
Wuse Zone3, Abuja.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.