Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Mobile Developer
An opportunity opens for a self-motivated and inventive candidate to fill the role of a Lead, Mobile Developer, in order to oversee the following duties and responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 5 android developers.
- Strong proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Build mobile applications, support the mobile systems in production and resolve and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Experience integrating APIs into android applications
- Stay informed and up to date on the ever-evolving mobile ecosystem
- Understanding of Hybrid applications
- The post holder will also be responsible for hands-on coding, and mentoring more junior developers.
- Assess and optimize designs through review, evaluation tools and analysis to ensure appropriate user experiences for phones and tablets.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong proficiency in JAVA and Kotlin programming languages
- 4 – 5 years’ hand’s on experience as a mobile developer.
- 1 – 4 years of experience using Native Mobile Development on iOS, android and cross platform application frameworks.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Job Title: Server Side Developer
An opportunity opens in Lagos, for a dynamic and innovative candidate to fill the role of a Server Side Developer. The candidate will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application
- Lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
Job Title: Software Developer (POS)
An opportunity opens in Lagos, for a competent and qualified candidate to fill the role of a POS Application Developer. The candidate will oversee the following duties and responsibilities:
- Lead POS and Terminal Software Development Activity as well as oversee the POS/Terminal software development.
- Develop existing POS/Terminal-side systems by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Bolting together existing POS/Terminal software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them)
- Maintain POS/Terminal software and systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects and bugs.
- Investigates new POS and Terminal software technologies.
- Create POS/Terminal technical specifications and test plans.
- Work with computer coding languages
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, systems analyst, and sales support professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Relevant professional certification in Software Development
- Experienced in EFP (Electronic Funds Programming)
- Knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, embedded programming platform
- Knowledge of software programming
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to use initiative.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
An opportunity opens for a dynamic and innovative candidate to fill the role of a Sales and Marketing Manager, in order to oversee the following duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Generate sales/performance report showing sales volume, sales value, potential sales, and areas of proposed agent base expansion across all regions.
- Review and analyze sales performances against strategies and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Manage and coordinate all field sales staff, RBMs and all agent support functions of the business.
- Work close with the operations department to ensure TAT is met and all issues are resolved.
- Escalate when necessary to meet deadline.
- Monitoring and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners across the regions.
- Pull and report on product penetration and profitability with respective action plan for growth and expansion.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies and using such for competitive advantage.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to meet and exceed sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network pan Nigeria and working towards opening new markets in West African countries for agency banking.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales.
- Review competitive products and competitors’ performance, entrants, threats and opportunities.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Overview of competitive landscape and ranking against competitor within the space.
- Profitability performance by each product line.
- Growth strategy.
- A B.Sc or HND in Marketing or any business related discipline.
- Product and service knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing the same capacity
- Previous working experience in the same capacity in a FINTECH company
- Great teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A good grasp of business intelligence
- Strategic thinking, result driven and client/customer focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.