Niger Construction Limited (NIGERCAT) is a subsidiary of the C.A.T. Group. The C.A.T. Group is a world leader in the contracting industry serving a wide spectrum of sectors such as the Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Civil, Infrastructure and Buildings. We offer integrated solutions in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Facilities Management under various contracting schemes developed to suit our Client’s best interests.
Our Project Management competencies and skills emanate from a family of professionals that caters to an array of disciplines (Pipeline, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation to Civil and Roads).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, knowledge in general accounting, computer literate with excellent knowledge in Excel and Microsoft word, oral and written communication skills, ability to work with less supervision, work efficiently, independently, and accurately.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Minimum of first degree in relevant discipline,
- 5-10 years working experience, computer literate with excellent knowledge in Excel, Microsoft word and ERP softwares.
- Work efficiently, independently, and accurately, ability to work with less supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their written Application with CV and scanned copy (only PDF files are accepted) of academic qualification saved in the position applied to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Equal opportunity for both gender