Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria needs a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveillance Officer
- We are in need of a Surveillance officer, who will work with business, entrusted with the overall direct management to receive a premium experience.
- Monitoring images to identify the development of anti-social events or the occurrence of such events communicating such information to the appropriate response agency.
- Maintaining an effective recorded material inventory which demonstrates retention spans and viewing of recorded material.
- Handling all incoming out of hours calls on behalf of the Council and either contacting the “On Call” duty officer for immediate action or passing information on to the relevant department during normal business hours in accordance with council policy
- Ensuring that action is taken to record events and store data in such a manner that they are evidentially acceptable should court proceedings ensue.
- To take reasonable care of own and others safety; to co-operate with Managers/Supervisors in complying with statutory health & safety duties; to report incidents, accidents, faults etc
- Watch carefully alert the Police or other Security officers for things like criminal activity, suspicious or unusual behavior, accidents and non-criminal incidents
- Give clear and correct descriptions of people, vehicles and incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Record and store video or digital recordings and still images securely, for use in evidence or in case they need to be checked after an incident.
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience
- Must have Audit/Internal Control Background
- Being able to read, write and speak
- Must be honest, responsible, reliable and alert good observational skills
- Excellent communication skills, including clear speech the ability to deal calmly with emergency situations common sense, curiosity and a practical approach
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- To be able to work well on your own and in a team the ability to concentrate throughout either a day-shift or night-shift to keep information confident
- Holder of the relevant SIA CCTV PSS license is desirable.
Job Title: Floor Manager
- Analyze the sales figures and also predict the volume of future sales in order to maximize profits.
- Ensure that all customers receive service properly.
- Record sales figures and analyze data and forward planning.
- Training new hospitality staff on the establishment’s policies and procedures
- Conduct appraisals and review the performance of the staff.
- Responsible for safety procedures are followed on floor.
- Monitoring financial results based on key performance indicators
- Resolving customer complaints using conflict resolution skills
- Inspect guest areas for cleanliness and deploy custodial staff as necessary.
- Establishing a good rapport with first-time guests leads them to become loyal patrons.
- Monitor the amount of revenue generated by the establishment on a daily basis.
- Identify and Resolve Urgent, legal and security issues.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a floor manager or Hotel/Restaurant manager
- Exhibiting leadership ability
- Booking and checking in guests
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office- Excel and PowerPoint
- Reservation management software.
Job Title: Head of Finance and Account
- We are looking for candidate oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in financial management software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus, finance or relevant field;
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Our client, needs a Regional Sales Manager who will lead and manage the business, entrusted with the overall direct management of the store team to ensure customers receive a premium experience.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Supporting Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluating store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 years Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager in a RETAIL INDUSTRY
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning and Managing Profitability
- Territory Management
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Monday to Saturday.
Job Title: Pattern Maker
- We are looking for candidate who wills Provides exceptional service and assists in supporting the company mission in the delivery of exceptional services to its highly esteemed customers.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Minimum of 3years Proven experience in a Fashion Retail industry
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listener
- Visualization Skills
- Communication Skills
- Must be able arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV in MS word version to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.