GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and vendors management.
- Contracts management
- Cost control and ensuring timely implementation of the project etc.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment, maintenance, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction etc.
- Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities
- Budgeting and cost control measures, monitoring budget vis a vis variance, assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- B.sc or HND in any Social Sciences with 2-4 work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.