The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc), a reputable Electricity Distribution Company in Nigeria (backed by international investors and shareholders), is currently seeking experienced professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Debt Field Officer
- Will be responsible for delivery of disconnection notices for unpaid outstanding debt, carry out disconnection and reconnection as required, monitoring of the disconnected sites and present the required feedback and intelligence on Debt Management related activities.
- Job holder will deliver excellent commercial, technical and customer service attitude and ensure adherence to Regulatory, Corporate and Operational procedures as well as general acceptable practices.
Other Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Ensures acknowledgment of receipt of demand notice and complete to Supervisor
- Carries out Quality Control assessment of daily activities conducted and ensure full compliance with applicable procedures
- Reviews disconnected Customer as required to ensure full compliance
- Provides insight from field and other engagement to assist in Debt Management
- Carries out duly instructed task in compliance with applicable company process, procedures and any other Operational Level Agreement
- Distribution of demand notice to customers with Outstanding debt as provided
- Provides necessary explanation to customers (as reasonably required) of debt in relation to ascertain the accuracy
- Ensures compliance with all Technical and safety procedures at all time
- Executes Disconnection of identified AEDC Defaulting customers and recovery of service wire from the premise of defaulting customers
- Ensures the prescribed disconnection notice is properly placed on customer’s premise upon disconnection
- Ensures proper tagging of recovered service wire indicating customer details as appropriate
- Ensures full documentation of recovered service wires, update to Supervisor, proper custody and utilization for same customer
- Carries out Approved re-connection of affected customers as provided by the Supervisor
Education / Experience
- Ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work in team as well as good interpersonal relationship traits
- Comfortable interacting with emotional customers and senior colleagues alike
- NCE/National Diploma in any discipline
- (Specialization in Engineering, Mathematics and Physics and other related discipline is added advantage)
- 1-3 Years (Cognate experience is added advantage)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer Service Skill
- Relationship Management Skill
- Effective Communication Skill
- Adaptability and conflict management skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja, FCT,
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
- Only soft copy of applications will be treated and shortlisted candidates will be an invited for an interview