Creativity Unisex Salon is into Beauty and Salon Service, General Contract, Manicure and Pedicure Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- High school degree.
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.