A reputable Photography & Multimedia company in Nigeria requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
- The Communication Officer will support organisation’s internal and external communications & brand strategy, write and disseminate correspondence, respond to inquiries, and coordinate promotional events.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Manage issues as they arise and escalate to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Corporate Communications and Brand Manager.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including but not limited to publications, newsletters, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing materials that communicate our activities and services.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain and update customer database.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Must be proactive and have Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of design, content management systems and social media platforms will be an added advantage.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in photography and multimedia industry.
- Must have a Can-do attitude and must be willing to learn
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Remuneration
- Attractive and negotiable salary & remuneration.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Communications Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.