Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for safely operating the pool car(s) on a regular daily schedule.
- He must ensure that car is in good operating condition at all time
- Pick up and drop off students as per the schedule
- Maintain order and security on the bus and obey all traffic laws and regulations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Advise the Facilities Manager of any requirements for maintenance or Repairs
- Maintain schedules and maintain order on the school bus.
- Pick up and deliver students as per a set schedule.
- Ensure students are aware of rules and responsibilities as passengers.
- Maintain order and discipline on the school bus
- Perform other work related duties.
- Operate the school bus/ pool car in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Operate the school bus/ pool car in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant laws, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Perform minor maintenance duties such as changing the oil.
- Clean the bus/ pool car as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure the bus/ pool car is safe and secure.
- Senior Secondary Certificate
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corps
- 3 years experience in a related environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] All applications must have the Job Title as subject of their mail. Any application without job title will not be considered.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.