Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Report To: Facility Manager
- The Facility Officer will be primarily responsible for providing assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth management and operation of the company’s building infrastructure through administrative support and, at times, overseeing fleet maintenance and other tasks.
- Assist in the supervision of multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaners and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities and vehicles company equipment are well maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Assist in the supervision of building projects, renovations or refurbishment.
- Assist in the running of ICE business unit
- Daily reports on ice sales and fleet maintenance.
- Building good relationship with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team
- Able to assess and prioritise tasks
- Good computer literacy
- Able to use initiative and work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki, Ajah axis.