Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a coaching and counseling company with affiliation with an international coaching organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- You will achieve the maximisation of profits and return on investment over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources.
- In addition, you will seek out new ways to increase and develop business opportunities. You will provide leadership to a cross-functional team.
- The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development. The company is now seeking to recruit a General Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Reporting to the Lead Coach, you will take the business forward by providing vision, inspiration and professionalism of the highest standard.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- An ability to negotiate effectively and at the highest level together with excellent numeracy skills is required for this position.
- A team worker, your intellectual rigour, capacity to present complex cases, sound judgement and influencing skills at board level will be vital. You must have proficiency in office automation applications.
- Degree-qualified in social or behaviourial sciences preferably in Psychology and a masters in a similar field, you must have a minimum of 10 years’ Senior Management commercial experience preferably from the banking or consulting sector.
- You must have a good knowledge of strategic management principles and practices for creation of business ideas.
- You must possess strong vision / visionary driver skills.
- You must have the ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all employees to develop and excel in their jobs by demonstrating strong management and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.