ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Career Counselor
- Overall, this position is responsible for understanding the needs of prospective clients, promoting and selling courses to prospective clients.
- The ideal candidate will offer guidance to clients towards choosing suitable IT courses.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients/customers
- Ensure sales target are met
- Attend to inquiries and update inquiry data daily
- Provide accurate information of our services to clients
- Promote and Sell courses to clients
- Collaborate with faculties, and center head to identify, define, and meet student career planning and placement needs, goals, and objectives
- Resolve complaints of clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient in the use Microsoft office
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Friendly demeanour and good persuasive skill
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any relevant field
- Candidate should reside around Lekki /Ajah Axis or its environs
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in sales, marketing or related fields
- Basic knowledge of IT courses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th June, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Females are strongly advised to apply.