MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Application Developer will be responsible for the following functions:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites and web applications from layout to function and according to a customer’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Certification in SCRUM is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of application deployment on Windows & Linux.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Experience in building web applications on SQL Server, MySQL, NOSQL databases, etc.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Good knowledge of configuration, customization and deployment of major CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc .) is needed to be successful in this position.
Demand on the Job:
- Keeping up with global trends in Application development and deployment.
- Other demands in line with MainOne working conditions.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply