Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Perform duties as secretary to management committee, management board and all sub committees of management committee
- Provide sound legal advise to the company and make recommendations to management as necessary.
- Initiate ad pursue legal proceedings as required by the company i.e prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against the company.
- Prepare, file and plead cases in commercial court in pursuit of amounts owed to the company.
- Liaise with and assist external counsel in the discharge of their obligation to GPL.
- File oppositions in matters where title is being passed or property is being encumbered and there are areas due and payable to the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.