Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
- Prepare other reports such as articles, newsletters, etc.
- Identify and compile list of potential research subjects within a given agricultural value chain or agricultural sector
- Participate in the design and administration of data collection tools
- Participate in data analysis and report writing
- Participate in proposal writing
- A degree from an accredited institution in Agric-Economics or any other related Course.
- A good knowledge of the agricultural sector would be an added advantage.
Skill and Proficiency Requirement:
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience working with a marketing research firm or research oriented firm/organization is required
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja
- Data Analysis Skills using SPPS, Epi info or any other Statistical Tool
- Info-graphic skills; text light graphical presentation of data in an easy to read format
- Should demonstrate a strong report writing skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Critical thinking skill
- Industrious and innovative
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted