Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading healthcare organization. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to contribute to the planning, sourcing and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion, and in some cases, post project follow-up.
- Reports to: Managing Partner.
- Business Development and Client Services.
- Sourcing, nurturing and originating business prospects with coverage for all of Nigeria and Africa.
- Research, produce and submit Concept Papers, Solicited and Unsolicited project proposals, Private and Public sectors Expressions of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted bids and proposals are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation.
- Receive, evaluate and deal appropriately with prospective project correspondence (post and emails), including an element of autonomous decision making.
- Responsible for follow-up enquiries and information requests related to project development.
- Define, articulate, and submit Technical and Financial Proposals based on a work budget costing, professional fees and third-party expenses for prospective projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilisation with monitoring of financial record relating to expenditure.
- Prepare presentations for prospective projects using MS Visio, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project-output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Model, etc., based on specific request from clients.
- Supervise and manage administrative aspects of the company’s project work through oversight and line-management of Project Assistants, Project Associate, Support Staff, setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information needed for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet based research and preparation of Power-point Presentation.
- Plan and organise product functions including liaison with the company’s internal employees, clients, consultants and other stake-holders.
- Organise project team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agenda and relevant paperwork, ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion, ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly.
- Strong analytical skills with at least 4 years experience with an international organization.
- First Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) from a “top drawer” University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info, contact Success Nwosu: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!