Zerofinance Limited is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- We are looking for developers who are passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any developer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need developers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to help us build our cutting edge savings and lending platform. You must be willing and able to learn everything about our product and end user needs and deliver against the product paper through go live.
- Candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech.
- The Full Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our clients’ trading and security needs.
- Our platform will run 24×7, so we need a developer who is expert at managing changes and updates real-time with little room for any downtime or failover.
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
- Be available for level 3 support to triage production issues
- Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
- Partner with product management, marketing and the rest of productdevelopment team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production‐quality solutions
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions – optimize applications for maximum speed
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019