The Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Type: Contract
- A minimum of Superintendent of Police or equivalent rank in the Armed Forces with eighteen (18) years experience. Five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language. OR
- A Good University Degree in a relevant discipline with specialized Police/Armed Forces training with fifteen (15) years cognate experience. A certificate in specialized security training. OR
- A Good University Degree preferably Masters in a relevant discipline with a Police/Armed Forces training or related with twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- Proficiency in ICT is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward ten (10) copies of their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees with ten (10) sets of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
Niger Delta University,
P.M.8. 071 Yenagoa,
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
- The envelope should be marked “Confidential” for the attention of the Registrar
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Registrar.