Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below positions:
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
- Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day – to – day operations of the Front desk including reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Residence, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the supervision and preparation of function sheets with the delivery and execution of guest welcome letters and profile updating.
- Review guest special requests and ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Working with all departments in the Residence to ensure we meet or exceed guests’ expectations and all guests’ billing is accurate and up to date at time of departure.
- Act as a liaison with the Sale’s team, Food & Beverage, Facility and Housekeeping teams to ensure clear communication.
- Assist in the administration and management of the Front Office, including but not limited to scheduling.
- Ensure that the Department adheres to company’s policies, procedures and standards as specified in the company’s Standards and Operation Manual (SOP).
- Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
- Coordinate Residence emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans.
- Engage in the preparation and rendition of returns, reports and other assignments as required by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The successful candidate must have at least three years Front Office agent experience that must include handling of large group arrivals.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- The successful candidate must be customer centric and have a very good relationship management skill that must include the ability to deal with all guests service situations while continually ensuring guest’s satisfaction is obtained in the Residence.
- The successful candidate must have proven supervisory skills which should include the ability to motivate and mentor colleagues for greater productivity.
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and stressful situation.
- The successful candidate should be person that pays attention to details and have excellent organizational skills.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must be self motivated.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer applications. Knowledge of OPERA Information, Technology and Communication (ITC) would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have at least a University degree in any related discipline.
- Required Experience: 5 – 7 years
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Should be able to meet or exceed budgeted Revenue Per Available Room (REVPAR) for the Hotel
- Should be able to prepare departmental budget that correctly reflects the company’s business plan
- Should be able to forecast occupancy fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenue for the Hotel.
- Should be able to know the Company’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand.
- Should be able to know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of company’s strengths against each competitor.
- Should be able to accurately forecast occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Should be able to support guest services as the company’s business driving philosophy
- Should personally demonstrate commitment to guest services by responding to guests’ needs
- Should be able to develop/assist with development of the company’s marketing and sales plan based on the company’s position and strengths within each market segment
- Should be able to implement the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Should be able to analyze and understand the competitive strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each to our company advantage.
- Should be able to identify and maintain constant communications with the company’s key accounts.
- Should be able to actively sell room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales activities for company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs; competition, supply and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitors’ share and competitors’ strength and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Should be able to know our demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand; know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of Company’s strengths against each competitor.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in a relevant field
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 Years experience as a sales and marketing manager in hospitality is a Must
- Must have been working as a sales and marketing manager in hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to show results
- Proven marketing result.
- Must be target driven
- Fluent in english
- Proficient In microsoft office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must Be adept in the use of internet and e-mail
- Good team player
- Strategy oriented and driven
- Excellent thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Very good at solving complex problems
- Very good leadership skills
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Drive, flexibility, numeracy;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills;
- Business awareness;
- It Literacy.
Job Title: Chef de-Parte
Specialization: Hospitality / Leisure / Travels and Administration & Office Support
Company Activities: Hospitality
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Executive chef.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Hotel/Catering Management
- At least five (5) years practical experience in the hospitality industry
- Specialize on both local and intercontinental dishes
- Must have sound knowledge of food products
- Must have refined skills in public relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes & scanned copies of their credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.