Karisa Consults Limited is an Agribusiness Consultant organisation based in Abuja. We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: FCT, Abuja
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects i.e. Consultancy (Design, build and Equip) in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce.
Business-Service Focus Area:
- We provide services for all types of infrastructure; including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- General business management and economic analysis of business models.
- Firm grip of Nigeria’s investment portfolio
- Sales and marketing experience
- Significant experience in Financial and Transaction Advisory (Preferably, banking background and experience).
Proposal development of multi-sector (BID Response experience):
- Understanding public sector transactions and public sector relationship management.
- Global experience, an advantage
- Practical PMP experience and certifications.
- Degree in Business Development Preferred
- Years of Experience: 5 years+
- Analytical and the ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Clear ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- Can handle an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Masters in Business Administration)
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their well detailed CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.