N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company.
- The business manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business.
- He/ She must be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision, culture and brand promise.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to regulations and guidance.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Graduate degree in Business Administration/ other relevant Business disciplines.
- 3-5 years proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, databases and information systems.
N130,000 – N150,000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.